Sunday, July 26, 2015

What I'm reading this week: The Great Dinosaur Discoveries

The Great Dinosaur Discoveries

As you might know I am a huge dinosaur fan, and I'm really enjoying this book as it is a timeline of our understanding of dinosaurs and really explains how new exploration and discoveries have led to greater understandings of what dinosaurs were really like. The book leads you through dinosaur discoveries from the very earliest days in the 1800s up to the 21st Century. Its a great book for dinosaur fans at it really put in perspective how and what we understand about these magnificent creatures... and what we still have left to learn from future explorers.

Jake's Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Pick it up today on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1KrRSlo

Other books that I am also considering reading on this topic: (If you read any of these then please let me know how they were in the comments to this post...)

No comments:

Post a Comment